Lavoir de la rue de la Fontaine entièrement restauré en 2013.2014

Washhouse rebuilt in 1881 and 1884

The wash house has always benefited from an abundant spring that assured the life of men and animals. In 1837, there was a wash-house and a drinking trough. The wash-house, which was originally part of the Gaillard family's large house, was bought by the commune in 1846. It was rebuilt in 1881 and 1884 with the help of a public subscription. It was completely restored, frame, roof and basin in 2013.2014.

Lavoir de la rue de la Fontaine entièrement restauré en 2013.2014 Place des Marronniers - 79310 MAZIERES-EN-GATINE

Go there with Google Maps