Eglise Saint-Laurent

The oldest church in Parthenay, located in the heart of the town centre, has undergone many transformations. Of the primitive church, only the reused Nepalese sculptures on the façade remain. The 11th century porch tower was rebuilt and surmounted by a spire in 1870. The north side nave (three Flamboyant Gothic bays) and the stained glass window in the apse date from the 15th century.

Eglise Saint-Laurent 1 place Saint-Laurent - 79200 PARTHENAY

Go there with Google Maps