Collégiale Saint Maurice

Built in 1518 on the parish church of the tenth century, the collegiate church was dedicated in 1526. By act of March 10, 1518, Artus Gouffier had transformed the church into a collegiate church with a dean, seven canons and four children of chorus. It served as the chapel of the castle, with a door opening directly to the park. The collegiate church combines a pure Gothic structure with the splendor of the Renaissance in a profusion of Italianate decorations. Free entry.

Prestations

Equipments

  • Coach parking
Collégiale Saint Maurice Place des Gouffier - 79100 PLAINE-ET-VALLEES

Go there with Google Maps

Nearby